Hey guys!! So I am going to do another 30 Questions of Truth. My last one was done over a year ago. The difference between this one and that one is I am going to answer these in dept and allow y'all to see the way that my brain works. Please be free to ask yourself these same exact questions as well.
1. How do you feel today?
Eh, today is one of those where I am just going through the motions and try to keep my emotions under wrap instead of crying all day nonstop.
2. What’s your goal for next week?
Honestly, I don’t have a goal for next week. So if I have to make one I would say to get to my 8 AM on time both days.
3. How was your week?
My week was a pretty okay week, until yesterday, but overall it was okay.
4. One of your strengths is…
I’m not sure if leadership is a strength but if it’s not then I would say, my ability to adapt to any situation.
5. One behavior you need to let go.
I don’t have a behavior I need to let go but I can let go of my smart mouth. Even though people deserve it 24/7.
6. Something you learned this week.
That I am stronger than I thought and that it's okay to let others know that you are hurt.
7. Someone who inspires you and why.
A lot of people inspire me, but the one who inspired me the most this week was Kj. Kj inspires me because he lets you know like hey I know you hurt and you going to talk about it, it doesn’t have to be in dept but you are going to speak and let it bottle up inside.
8. Your biggest fear.
My biggest fear is falling and not being able to get up. (mentally not physically)
9. One thing you need to let go.
I need to let go of cursing but I don’t seem to get my point across when I don’t curse.
10. What makes you proud of yourself.
Knowing that I have been the storm and back and is still able to take on each day without letting the past affect me too much.
11. What was the last self-care thing you did?
Haha, honestly I don’t even remember. I should probably do this soon.
12. Something that gives you energy.
Amino Energy daqfu you mean, shit gives you wings better than Red Bull lmao. On a serious note, children give me energy. I love being around them and able to help them as much as I can.
13. Describe the past month in one word.
Different. It was hella different. I was finally at a good headspace and all. I loved it!
14. Are you happy with your life at the moment?
Happy, eh, I’m content with my life at the moment. I can’t do anything I want until after I graduate.
15. Are you living your truth?
I’m not 100% sure what this means, but I believe I am living 90% of my truth because I know who I am and where I am in life but I know I am nowhere near I want to be.
16. Where do you see yourself by the end of this year?
OUT OF LOUISIANA PEORIDTTT!!
17. When was the last time you did something that truly made you happy?
I believe maybe two years ago. When I finally launched my blog but then again I guess when I brought my domain for my blog that was pretty dope too and that made me happy.
18. Are you happy with yourself?
It’s 60/40. Sixty being I’m happy and forty is not so happy because there are some areas that I need to improve.
19. How can you be a better version of yourself?
By opening up more, not letting things that I cannot control upset me, taking control over my life and not doing things because it is expected of me to do so or because they wanted me to do it.
20. When was the last time you went out of your way to help someone?
Last Thursday, I have a bigger issue with helping others before I help myself.
21. Have you found your true calling in this life?
Yes, I have but I have to do A LOT more schooling for it to happen.
22. Do you question everything around you or do you simply accept whatever you are told?
I actually do both. But I am starting to accept whatever happens and walk within my faith a lot stronger than usual.
23. What legacy do you want to leave when you die?
I want to be known for my good deeds and the impact that I had on others. And NOT the fact that I was always quick to jump/pop off when I felt disrespected.
24. If life stopped today, what would you regret not doing? (do it now)
I would regret not telling someone how I feel emotionally after everything that we have been through.
25. How much do you care about other people’s opinion of you?
Honestly, I don’t give a flying f**k about what the next person has to say about me because growing up I tried to change every time someone said something and it became hella tiring.
26. Are you making decisions that will add value to your life?
Everyday, I get to choose what I will and will not do and whether it will add value or not, and to be honest … not to sound cocky or rude, but whether it’s a good or bad it still adds value to my life because it was a lesson learned at the end of the day.
27. Which is worse, failing, or never trying?
Never trying is worse because how will you learn from something that you never tried? Failing is the key to success.
28. Which is worth fighting or even dying for?
I believe this is asking me for a noun. Soooo, I am going to say myself because I have mentally and physically fought for myself and even tried to go the other route and at the end I still am able to take a stand and be able to have my story shared with others.
29. Can you buy your way into happiness?
Whew chile, I have tried and tried and tried again, but it never works.
30. You exist … but do you live?
No, I do not live but I am working on it because Kyy finally got her groove back!
So this is just the true and raw form of my brain and how I think. I hoped you enjoyed and was able to take these questions and ask yourself them and understand yourself more as well.